Welcome to the official website of the Traffic Engineering and Safety (TES) Conference. The TES Conference is the premier meeting in the Midwest region for transportation and safety professionals to network with colleagues and clients, discuss ideas and issues with experts, gain job-related knowledge and know-how, and renew sense of professional purpose. A diverse group of your peers from local, state, and federal agencies, consulting and contracting firms, and university faculty and students attend this conference. Attendees can receive up to 11 Professional Development Hours.
The 67th Annual Illinois Transportation Engineering and Safety Conference will be held at the iHotel and Conference Center in Champaign, Illinois on October 17th and 18th with pre-conference activities on October 16th, 2018.
If you would like to be included in the TES mailing list, please contact Megan Everette at email@example.com or 217-333-9672.
The TES Program Planning Committee is looking forward to seeing you in Champaign in October 2018.
Rahim (Ray) F. Benekohal, PhD
TES Conference Director
2017 TES Conference Sponsors
- Civiltech Engineering, Inc.
- Clark Dietz, Inc.
- Globetrotters Engineering Corporation
- John Thomas, Inc.
- IL Association of County Engineers
- IL Association of Highway Engineers
- IL Department of Transportation
- IL Division, Federal Highway Administration
- IL Section, American Traffic Safety Services Association
- IL Section, Institute of Transportation Engineers
- IL State Police
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Region 5
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Dept. of CEE
- CEE Online at Illinois
- Cloudpoint Geographics
- CloverLeaf Corp
- Impact Recovery Systems
- IRD (International Road Dynamics)
- Iteris, Inc.
- Lindsay Transportation Solutions
- Mobo Trex, Inc.
- Transpo Industries, Inc.
Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor
Conference Sponsorship and an Exhibit Opportunity are offered to transportation and safety companies and organizations. Sponsorship opportunities exist for coffee breaks, lunch, and reception on Wednesday evening for individuals, companies and organizations that are willing to financially support TES conference.Learn More