Welcome to the official website of the Traffic Engineering and Safety (TES) Conference. The TES Conference is the premier meeting in the Midwest region for transportation and safety professionals to network with colleagues and clients, discuss ideas and issues with experts, gain job-related knowledge and know-how, and renew sense of professional purpose. A diverse group of your peers from local, state, and federal agencies, consulting and contracting firms, and university faculty and students attend this conference. Attendees can receive up to 11 Professional Development Hours.
The 70th Annual Illinois Transportation Engineering and Safety Conference is currently scheduled for October 13 and 14, 2021 at the I Hotel & Conference Center.
If you would like to be included in the TES mailing list, please contact Megan Everette at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-333-9672.
- Jeffrey Birch, IL Association of County Engineers
- Maureen Kastl, IL Association of Highway Engineers
- Kyle Armstrong, IDOT Bureau of Operations
- Cynthia Watters, IDOT Division of Traffic Safety
- Dean Mentjes, Federal Highway Administration, IL Division
- Thomas Safford, IL Section, American Traffic Safety Services Association
- Jenna Brose, IL Section, Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Scott Lee, ITS Midwest
- Doug Pershall, IMSA
- Trooper Joseph Rush, IL State Police
- Abraham Emmanuel, Chicago Department of Transportation
- Adam Lintner, Illinois Tollway
- Ray Benekohal, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Dept. of CEE
Rahim (Ray) F. Benekohal, PhD
TES Conference Director