Welcome to the official website of the Traffic Engineering and Safety (TES) Conference. The TES Conference is the premier meeting in the Midwest region for transportation and safety professionals to network with colleagues and clients, discuss ideas and issues with experts, gain job-related knowledge and know-how, and renew sense of professional purpose. A diverse group of your peers from local, state, and federal agencies, consulting and contracting firms, and university faculty and students attend this conference. Attendees can receive up to 15 Professional Development Hours.
The 72nd Annual Illinois Transportation Engineering and Safety Conference will be in-person October 18 and 19, 2023 at the I Hotel & Conference Center.
If you would like to be included in the TES mailing list, please contact Megan Everette at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-333-9672.
- Doug Keirn, IL Association of Highway Engineers
- Kyle Armstrong, IDOT Bureau of Operations
- Martha Brown, IDOT Bureau of Safety Programs & Engineering
- Alan Ho, Federal Highway Administration, IL Division
- John Bogues, IL Section, American Traffic Safety Services Association
- Thomas F. Szabo, IL Section, Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Tom Brengel, Illinois State Police
- Scott Lee, ITS Midwest
- Doug Pershall, IMSA
- Abraham Emmanuel, Chicago Department of Transportation
- Adam Lintner, Illinois Tollway
- Ray Benekohal, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Dept. of CEE
Rahim (Ray) F. Benekohal, PhD
TES Conference Director