Exhibit Fee: $650.00
Exhibit Hall will be open on Wednesday, October 13 from 6:30 am-7:00 pm
Exhibitors are welcome to stay and attend the Thursday presentations.
Fee includes the following:
- Registration for one person
- Clothed 6′ table & chair
- Company logo in the conference program
- Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Social on Wednesday
Includes registration for 3 people and company logo in the conference program.
Includes registration for 2 people and company logo in the conference program.
Includes registration for 1 person and company logo in the conference program.
Includes company logo in the conference program.
*Please note funds from sponsorships and exhibitors will be used in support of planning and execution of current and future conferences. If funding allows, student scholarships will be awarded to students studying or earning a degree in the area of Transportation. Funds may also be used to create an endowment fund to ensure future and continuous support of student scholarships for the purpose previously mentioned.
2020 TES Conference Sponsors
- Burns & McDonnell
- Clark Dietz, Inc.
- HW Lochner
- Lochmueller Group, Inc.
- Patrick Engineering
- IL Association of County Engineers
- IL Association of Highway Engineers
- IL Department of Transportation
- IL Division, Federal Highway Administration
- IL Section, American Traffic Safety Services Association
- IL Section, Institute of Transportation Engineers
- IL State Police
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Region 5
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Dept. of CEE
- Caliper Corporation
- Horizon Signal Technologies, Inc.
- International Road Dynamics Corportation
- John Thomas, Inc.
- CEE Alumni Association
- CEE Online at Illinois